PowerBeam M2 400
Incorporating a dish reflector design with advanced technology, the PowerBeamis the latest generation of Ubiquiti NetworksairMAXCPE for customer locations.
Incorporating a dish reflector design with advanced technology, the PowerBeamis the latest generation of Ubiquiti Networks airMAX CPE for customer locations.
Hardware Overview – All-in-One Design
Innovative Mechanical Design:
• All-in-one design The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
• Quick and easy installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient alignment The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
• Efficient footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Versatile mounting The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
• Aesthetics The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
Hardware Overview – Dish Reflector Design
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the NanoBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
• Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder‑coated for superior corrosion resistance.
Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
- Capacitate Wireless
- 300 Mbps
- Capacitate LAN
- 100 Mbps
- Castig Antena
- 18 dBi